Pin It button on image hover

Saturday, November 16, 2013

Healthy Beet Juice | You've Got Meal!


I am not a juicing addict, but I have to say I do appreciate from time to time the benefits of a whole salad in a glass. When I drink them, I like my juices simple. I like to add apples almost every time, I use carrots for added sweetness and a quarter of a lemon every time to neutralize other tangy tastes. Actually, I have learned that I am pretty tolerant to any juice, celery being my least favorite, but if I know it is good to me, I am gonna drink it.



For one super simple version of your morning juice you will need (besides a juicer):

  • 1 medium beet
  • 2 medium apples
  • 2-3 carrots
  • 1/4 lemon


I know not everybody loves beets, but I think that it is one of those foods you need to discover and acquire tastes for in order to fully appreciate it. And you better appreciated it, because when it comes to health benefits nothing beats the beets. It is a fuel for your body without any saturated fats, it can actually fix your sugar cravings without harming you, it is rich in iron, magnesium, calcium, and not to mention folic acid.

So, go ahead and just juice all of that one at a time. Now you have a nice, pink, energizing drink to start your day properly. I promise it is not that bad, you would actually enjoy the taste after the second one.

Enjoy,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...